The Hartwig Heating Difference
What makes Hartwig Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd. the best choice for installing your home’s heating, ventilation and air conditioning system? It comes down to the quality workmanship of the installation and the exceptional customer service. Systems installed by Hartwig Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd. ensure:
- Quietness: Neoprene flexible duct connectors are placed between the furnace and duct work in order to reduce vibrations and keep the system as quiet as possible. In addition, rubber isolation pads are placed under the furnace to keep the equipment off the floor, for quietness and protection.
- Comfort: All duct work is custom-made, illustrating quality workmanship and resulting in a better balanced system and even temperatures throughout the home. In addition, return air ducts are installed in every room (except kitchens and bathrooms) to further ensure even heating and cooling throughout the home.
- Clean Air: The 4″ filter installed on all Hartwig Heating furnaces removes more dust particles than 1″ filters used by most competitors.
- Convenience: The 4″ filters used by Hartwig Heating need replacement less often than ordinary filters. In addition, Hartwig Heating installs a large gas line to your utility room to serve all equipment and any additional equipment you may have installed in the future, meaning less hassles and costs for you down the road.
- Fresh Air: Did you know your home could be up to 100 times more polluted than the air outside? Today’s homes are so well-insulated that stale air, moisture and chemicals can remain in your home, risking the health of your family and the structural integrity of your home. Hartwig Heating can install air exchangers and heat recovery devices that allow fresh air to come into your home losing very little heat to the outside.
- Satisfaction: Hartwig Heating respects you and your home, using dropsheets during every installation, and leaving your home as clean as it was when we arrived. Hartwig Heating values each and every customer and ensures that every customer is fully satisfied.
For everything from a system inspection all the way to the installation of a completely new Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning system, call Hartwig Heating.